Friday, April 18, 2008

Improv Everywhere and Phil Gerbyshak

A friend told me about Phil Gerbyshak's web site. She wanted me to check out his site and this recent post about Improv Everywhere.

I have to give credit to Phil. He definitely has a cool blog packed with useful articles and information. More importantly, the site has a very positive and fun vibe. The real credit goes to Phil for introducing me to Improv Everywhere.

Improvisation is an art form. As someone who has performed improvisation for almost 15 years, I am always excited to see how others are pushing the boundaries and experimenting with the form.

In my presentations and book, I use improvisation as a teaching tool. I always encourage anyone interested in improvisation to enjoy all of the different flavors it offers. Each improvisation group uses their own techniques and spin. That is what makes improvisation so exciting.

Be sure to check out Phil' site: http://makeitgreat.typepad.com/makeitgreat/
Be sure to check out Improv Everywhere's site: http://improveverywhere.com/

Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Phil Gerbyshak said...

Glad you enjoyed Improv Everywhere and Make It Great! Always fun to meet new folks, and introduce them to cool stuff! Keep smiling and keep writing!