Monday, July 30, 2007

One Minute Later



See, now I am getting the hang of this blog thing. I am giving you two posts on the same day. And, I am adding a photo to the blog.
Two thoughts about this photo:
1. Yes, that is me. Yes, that is Hootie and the Blowfish. No, this has nothing to do with anything.
2. I look like I am actually in the band. Please notice the casual way I am holding the Evian bottle.


The big news is that the web site for the book is up and running. My good friend Shea Duet designed the site. And now for the address:


The other big news is that I received my advance copy of the book. It was very surreal to actually hold the book. Now, I know it is real. The next step to the reality is hearing what people think of the book. Amazon says it is now shipping the book (almost two weeks before the actual release date). I am sure the other book sellers have copies in stock as well.

I look forward to hearing what you think of the book.
The mighty PR machine behind my book is planning the first ever Joel Zeff e-mailed newsletter. Even though you could sign up for my "newsletter" for years, it never materialized. You can sign up on my web site or send me an e-mail at info@joelzeff.com.
Until, the next posting, take care and continued success.




2 comments:

Tina Young said...

Love the Hootie pic...I think you've already perfected the blogosphere by being this random!

BTW, since I'm part of your mighty PR machine, I hope to see a future posting from you with links to all of the great media coverage you'll be seeing when the book is in reporter's hands!

If not, maybe we can work out a deal with Houston Business Journal to discount their online fee for your fans to see the article. I promise I'm kidding. -- Tina

Kellie Goodson said...

Can I post my Hootie picutre too? Mine includes me and the other girls from VHA. We don't look like we are part of the band though.

I can't wait to read the book. It will have to wait until I finish HP first!