Friday, June 20, 2008

Joel Zeff Summer Newsletter


Ten days since my last post. Well, I did send out the official Joel Zeff newsletter during that time. You can sign up for my newsletter list here. The newsletter, which includes a new article, links, meeting and speaker tips, and maybe even a laugh or two, comes out 8-10 times a year. So, if you can handle 8-10 extra e-mails a year, then please sign up.


The Arizona Republic published an article about employers who create a fun work environment have happier, more loyal and productive employees. The writer interviewed me, but my quotes didn't make the online edition. I was briefly quoted in the print edition, including having my photo in the paper. Two of my clients, KPMG and Laramar, were both quoted.


Have a great weekend.



No comments: