Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Welcome, friends of Vince Poscente

I just received my Vince Poscente Full Speed Ahead newsletter and saw he mentioned my book. So, if you ended up here from Vince's newsletter, thank you for visiting.

You can learn more about my book here: http://www.maketherightchoicethebook.com/.
You can learn more about my keynotes and workshops here: http://www.joelzeff.com/.
If you want to purchase the book, click here. The book is also available where other fine books are sold.

And, if you live in Dallas/Fort Worth, I have two book signings coming up in Plano. Please scroll down the blog for more information.

Take care and continued success.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(Sorry about the poor English, still improving it)

Hi joel,

My name is Márcio Mussarela, I’m from Brazil and work for 15 years as an actor, Speaker, MC and entertainer. my area of main performance are corporative events and tv advertising. You can see a little of my work on this site www.comunicadorcorporativo.com.br or you can also make a search for “Marcio mussarela” on youtube.

Since that I found your material on international speakers bureau site, a couple of years ago, I became your fan. I identify myself with your work and we use similar techniques. I also use communication techniques, improvisation, among others skills. Humor and fun are the lead of my work.

The reason of my contact is to establish a partnership, to exchange experiences, to know how can I get in touch with your material so I can apply here in my country. (Could you send me a full video of your presentations? I’ll be glad to pay for that)

I do not really know how or what to offer something that’s worthing, but I believe I ought to take the risk (already have the “no”, looking for the “yes”). We are in different markets (not competitors) and this can become a connection that may generate benefits for both sides.

The values practiced here in Brazil are inferior to the ones of the United States due to the size of the market and value of the local currency. FYI the Brazilian greatest speakers charges US$ 25000. Average of market value is around US$ 7500. The work of MC is remunerated on average to the value of US$1000. In spite of the low fees, the market offers one strong demand for new things and in such a way we obtain incomes from the amount of works.

I am planning a trip to the USA within the next the 6 months and, if possible, it would be very pleasant to see you working or maybe meet you just for some coffee and chatting.

Already thought about some days in Brazil? I’ll be glad to be your host here

Thanks a lot,

Márcio Mussarela
mussarela@comunicadorcorporativo.com.br