Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My first Podcast: Where's my iPod (Redux)

Okay, I was having some issues with the Amazon feed for this post. So, I am reposting. Hopefully, the links will work this time.





Thanks to http://www.toolsforsuccess.com/ I have jumped into the world of podcasts. My first podcast is now available here.

Just in case the link doesn't work for Amazon, please cut and paste: http://media.toolsforsuccess.com/joel-zeff-make-the-right-choice-creating-a-positive-innovative-and-productive-work-life/

The interview is fun, informative, interesting, fast-paced and probably the feel good podcast of the summer. People will be talking about three things this summer: Iron Man, the Democratic primary race that will never end, and my first podcast.

In full disclosure, I do not own an iPod. Yes, I realize my hipness quotient is low. Yes, I realize I may be the last person in America without an iPod. Yes, now that I have a podcast, I may look into purchasing an iPod.

Enjoy. Listen. Comment. Share. Until next time, don't forget to give a few Ta-Da's this week.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

We really need to work on that iPod thing.