Saturday, May 31, 2008

Links of the Week on Work Life Balance

I thought I would share a few recent articles on business success and work life balance.

The first article is the cover story for St. Louis Woman Magazine. I met Holly Cunningham, the owner of Hollyberry Baking and Hollyberry Catering, years ago. When I need a special gift for a friend, relative or client, there is nothing better or more unique than a Hollyberry crate box full of awesome (and I don't throw that word around lightly) sweets, cookies and goodies. The article is a great story about entrepreneurship, passion for your work, work/life balance and success.

St. Louis Woman Magazine article about Holly Cunningham.

The second article is about strategic planning from fellow speaker and author, John Spence.

John Spence article.

Finally, check out www.toolsforsuccess.com to see the new pod casts. This is a brand new site and they have really put together a tremendous amount of content. Some of the top authors, experts and speakers are interviewed about such topics as human resources, innovation, customer service, networking, leadership, sales and marketing. My pod cast on the site is here. The site is adding new pod casts every week.

Let me know what you want to see on this blog. Right now, the blog is just an infant. My goal is to post every day or at least every other day. Tell me what you would like to see. Humor? Travel stories? Tips? Articles?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

No comments: