Saturday, May 24, 2008

Donny Deutsch: The Lost Photo


It is amazing to me how excited people are when they find out I have appeared on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch.

"I love that show."
"What is Donny like?"
"How did you get on the show?"
"What was it like?"
"I watch that show all the time."

Just a few of the comments that I have heard during the past few months. I recently found the one photo I took from my appearance. Which, of course, gives me an excuse to post the interview again. And if you have never seen the interview, well you are in for a treat. Why? Donny gives me a back rub.

Here is the interview:

Here is my article from the show blog:

Enjoy your weekend. And please take a moment to remember all those who have allowed (and continue to allow) you to enjoy a peaceful time with your friends and family.


No comments: