Monday, December 28, 2009

Happy New Year: Two Weeks in a Row

Yep, I have posted two weeks in a row. This is a record of historical significance. Songs will be sung. Poems written. A feast ordered in my name.

I wanted to share a few links:

1. A business reporter with Newsday (which covers Long Island, NY) included me in her column about motivating employees at small businesses.

2. I found this review of my book published in the South China Morning Post. I didn't even know they were working on a review. So, if someone from the South China Morning Post reads this blog, thank you very much for the excellent review. Actually, I think this is my favorite review of my book.

3. I appeared on the Career Solutions radio show a couple of weeks ago. The podcast has not posted yet. However, here is the interview I did with them in the summer. Many of the same thoughts, the difference is that it was hot and humid outside when I said them.


Have a Happy New Year.

No comments: